TCL 10 Pro
TCL (Company Overview):
TCL Mobile is the parent company of brands you probably know: Alcatel, BlackBerry (until August 2020), and Palm.And now it has come up with its new flagship TCL 10 Pro.The company falls under the larger umbrella of TCT, which also owns TCL Display. In short, TCL Mobile isn’t an upstart; it knows what it is doing when it comes to designing and manufacturing phones.
Rather than continue selling phones for other brands, TCL wants to start using its name on products near and far. TCL Display was first to make a push into the US market with its TVs. The company hopes US consumers recognize the red-colored logo and is thus launching a couple of TCL phones with the help of Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart (places that sell its TVs). And let’s not forget its folding and rolling display tech.
TCL 10 Pro Summary:
“TCL 10 Pro” The phone comes with a 6.53-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. TCL 10 Pro comes with 6GB of RAM. The TCL 10 Pro runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery. The TCL 10 Pro supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the phone on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.89 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for a selfie, with an f/2.2 aperture.
“TCL 10 Pro” based on Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via micro SD card. The TCL 10 Pro measures 158.50 x 72.40 x 9.20mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 177.00 grams. It was launched in Forest Green color.
Connectivity options on the “TCL 10 Pro” include Wi-Fi and GPS. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer and fingerprint sensor.
TCL 10 Pro Full Specifications:
- Model: TCL 10 Pro
- Released: April 2020
- Status: Available
2. TCL 10 Pro Design:
- Type: Bar
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 72.4 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 177 Grams
- Waterproof: No
3.TCL 10 Pro Display:
DISPLAY GREATNESS WITH UNPARALLELED VISUAL POWER
Immerse yourself with an FHD+ curved AMOLED display, and capture moments—day or night—using an exceptional 64MP AI quad-camera system.
- Display Type: AMOLED
- Size: 6.47 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Display Colors: 16M Colors
- Pixel Density: 398 PPI (pixels per inch)
- Touch Screen: Capacitive touchscreen
- Features: HDR10 Always-on-display
BRILLIANT COLOR, CLARITY AND CONTRAST
Real-time HDR enhancement remasters video with richer shades, brighter white, and deeper blacks.
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold + 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM (Memory): 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Memory Card Slot: MicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Dual-sided 3D fingerprint-resistant glass and smooth matte finish combine for a luxurious hold.
- Operating System: Android 10.0 + TCL UI
- User Interface: Yes
Dependable processing power and functionality help you do more, whether you’re at work or play.
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ AI Engine 6GB RAM +128GB memory & UFS 2.1 storage
Enjoy video at its richest with HDR enhancement. Create stunning photos with an NXTVISION 64MP quad-camera system and an AI algorithm that automatically adjusts exposure and color for effortlessly perfect shots.
- Rear Camera: 64 MP (wide) + 16 MP (ultra wide) + 5 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth)
- Image: 2160p
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Flash: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 24 MP
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Dual SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WI-FI Direct, hotspot
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Wireless Charging: No
- Headphone Jack
- Capacity: Li-Po 4500 mAh battery + Fast charging 18W, 50% in 35 min + Quick Charge 3.0
- Placement: Non-Removable
- Video Playback: Yes
- Video Out: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Ring Tones: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Hands-free: Yes
- 4G LTE: LTE band, T799B LTE band & T799H
- 5G NR Bands: No
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat13 400/75 Mbps
NOW LET’S COMPARE TCL 10 MODELS:
So what’s the deal with these two phones? The TCL 10 Pro is TCL’s flagship, but not a $1,000 slab. Instead, it’s a sleek $449 smartphone meant to appeal to those who’d rather keep more of their money in their pocket while still getting a high-quality piece of hardware. Alternately, the TCL 10L is more of an entry-level phone that almost pulls off the flagship look — but at a fraction of the price.
Since these phones will be sold unlocked at full price, they mostly target the prepaid crowd. So the question becomes, how much can you afford to shell out all at once?
- Why My Account Is Not Eligible for a Referral Code in Google Pay? - September 17, 2023
- How to Install Mi Smart Security Camera App on PC? - September 14, 2023
- 9 Best Medicine Delivery Apps in 2023 to Save You Money - September 6, 2023