How to install vChannel for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop, MAC
vChannel is an app that allows you to watch or live stream your favorite channels from around the web for free. With the app, you can watch TV channels, homemade videos, television dramas, sports, and much more. All you do is download the app to your PC (which you will learn later in the article) add your choice of channels and start watching. If you spend most of your time on a PC or if you don’t want to fight over the remote with your kids, you can use vChannel for pc to watch everything online.
It’s also of benefit when you’re on the go on a trip, and you want to watch something on the TV.
The app has a save button which enables you to save and watch your videos later.
There is also a social media share option so that you can share the videos you enjoyed with your social media friends.
The app was designed by iSSoft and is for free download and use.
WHAT IS VCHANNEL?
vChannel is everything you need to satisfy all your watching needs to be packaged in a single app. It supports both mobile and desktop platforms, which makes it a perfect choice for a variety of users all around the world. With the app, you can access any TV channels, videos, television dramas, sports, and everything you want.
This app is suitable for watching TV programs even when you’re going on a trip. With a save button within the app, you can save your video in your playlist and watch them later. There is also a share option so that you can share the videos you enjoyed with your friends through social media.
MAIN FEATURES OF VCHANNEL
- Compatible with many platforms (Windows, Mac, Android)
- Supports Chromecast – faster loading time than other apps
- Operates as an RSS feed video player – play a variety of different video files.
- Free download and easy to install.
- Fast update.
- More stable. Reduce errors or glitches.
How to watch/download/install vChannel on your PC
- Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official page
- Once you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, go to the BlueStacks homepage and go to Google Play Store. (Remember you must have an account with Google Play/Gmail to access the store. So if you don’t have one, sign up for one, it’s effortless.
- Once in Google play store search for “vChannel for PC”
- Click on the download green button that appears at the top left side above the Word “vChannel for PC download.”
- Wait till the download is complete and install the app to your BlueStacks window
Your download is complete. It’s time to watch your favorite channels on your PC.