How to transfer money from freecharge Wallet to bank
How to Transfer Money From FreeCharge Wallet to Bank
Along with Paytm and MobiKwik, FreeCharge is among the biggest mobile wallets in India, and riding the cashless payments wave that has taken off since the demonetisation of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes on November 8. You can use the FreeCharge wallet to pay bills, recharge your mobile phone, and purchase goods on Snapdeal, book movies on BookMyShow, and tickets on IRCTC, among others. But along with this, the FreeCharge wallet can also be used to transfer money to other users, bank accounts, and to NGOs.
Follow these steps: how to transfer money from FreeCharge wallet to your bank account?
Transfer money from FreeCharge wallet to bank account via app:
- Open the FreeCharge app and click Account.
- Tap the My account details button.
- Tap on the balance you have in your wallet (below your name and email ID)
- Hit the Withdraw button, and choose the bank account you want to transfer money to.
- Tap Withdraw.
Transfer money from FreeCharge wallet to your bank account via desktop website:
- Login to your FreeCharge account, and click the Add Money button
- In the next window, select the Withdraw to Bank option (the second option from the bottom on the left)
- Select the bank you want to transfer money to and click Withdraw
You can transfer up to Rs. 5,000 at a time from FreeCharge wallet to a bank account, and a maximum of Rs. 25,000 in a day. If you transfer Rs. 25,000 in a day, you will not be able to send any more money to your bank account again the whole month as Rs. 25,000 is also the monthly limit. However, if you transfer a sum to your FreeCharge wallet, you will have to wait two days before you can send it to a bank account. Moreover, money you received as cashback from merchants cannot be transferred to bank accounts, and will stay in your wallet.
Transferring money from your FreeCharge wallet to bank account is free of cost till December 31, 2016; this may change after January 1, 2017, but the company is yet to take a final decision on the matter.
- Why My Account Is Not Eligible for a Referral Code in Google Pay? - September 17, 2023
- How to Install Mi Smart Security Camera App on PC? - September 14, 2023
- 9 Best Medicine Delivery Apps in 2023 to Save You Money - September 6, 2023