Hello friends today’s topic is how to transfer money from Freecharge to PayTM. If you don’t know how to transfer money from Freecharge to PayTM then read this post completely because In this Post I will told you how to transfer money from Freecharge to PayTM with step by step.
Transfer money from Freecharge to PayTM
- First of all , you need Phone Pay app if you have not phone pay app then install it from play store and then open it and tap on my account.
- Create account in Phone Pay app and tap on freecharge.
- Now you have to link your freecharge account so tap on send OTP.
- Verify OTP and link Freecharge wallet.
- Now go back and tap on Gold.
- Enter amount and tap on buy option. ( This will be debited from your freecharge wallet balance )
- After buying Gold , go to home screen and tap on Gold.
- Tap on manage my 24k Gold.
- Here you can see your gold. Tap on sell Gold.
- Enter Gold amount and tap on Sell. ( This will be credited to your PaytM account )
“You have successfully transferred gold amount to your PaytM wallet.“
FAQs. About Money Transfer Freecharge to Paytm Acoount.
Open the Freecharge app and select “Pay/Send” on the top left. Now here select “Send money to a mobile number” which os on top of the list. Then enter the mobile number to which you aim to transfer the money and the amount. You can also add comments which is optional and then hit the “SEND MONEY” button.
Transfer money from FreeCharge wallet to your bank account via desktop website: Login to your FreeCharge account, and click the Add Money button. In the next window, select the Withdraw to Bank option (the second option from the bottom on the left) Select the bank you want to transfer money to and click Withdraw.
Paytm has a huge network, you will find a lot of retailers accepting Paytm as a payment method. While in the freecharge case you won’t find many retailers.
You can’t withdraw freecharge balance to the bank account till 45 days of being added to the Freecharge balance.
Freecharge usage NEFT to transfer your balance to your bank account which is not instant and many other reasons.
Daily Money Transfer Limit 100,000 Rs.
So with the help of this method you can easily transfer money from Freecharge to PayTM. I hope you understand all steps if you have any problem related to this post you can ask me in comment section and if you like this post then share this with your friends.